Monday, March 23, 2009

Manning the Barricades

In case you want to be freaked out....if you are long on bank stocks you might not want to read it.

http://a330.g.akamai.net/7/330/25828/20090318195802/graphics.eiu.com/specialReport/manning_the_barricades.pdf

I really need to get out more...here is a breakdown of my weekend (that did not in anyway included a Slurpee and now it is snowing). - This is why I don't post about my life.

- Friday - Jeff played Halo - boring I have no idea what I did

- Saturday - The cat got shaved - poor boots is freezing to death in the snow right now but she would not come so I spent an hour outside looking for her and was an hour late to her appointment. Then we went fishing at The Cove..Jeff caught a little guy on an ice-cream cone that we made fish tacos out of....really yummy and we saw a turtle swimming around in the pond. Then I made 72 Chicken Enchiladas for freezer meals.

- Sunday – barely made it to church, kicked two girls out of Sunday School class and people kept bringing them back – grrr I did not want them back thank you very much. Then I made 48 Breakfast Burritos for freezer meals (totally worth it they are so good – maybe I will post on what’s for dinner) by this point in my cooking I was out of bowls that would fit massive quantities of food. If anyone wants in on freezer meals just let me know – it rocks! Then we had to be to my moms to babysit Katelynn and James while the “adults” went to the draper temple dedication. I would rather babysit for sure. It was James birthday so we had a Tiger Party complete with a tiger hunt because my mom is awesome. Then when I finally got home my sheets were in the washing machine still and I had to stay up and wait for them to dry.

Now you know why I don’t post about stuff that I do – how random and I feel like all I accomplished was getting the kitchen really dirty. I might never have to feed the cat again.

4 comments:

Kate said...

That actually really entertained me.

Post-it Notes said...

You are so ambitious making all those freezer meals. I always have intentions to do that but it has NEVER gotten done. Send some my way will ya!

ps... I like to hear about your life!

Brookie Biggers said...

K actually I found this really entertaining! Umm why did you shave the cat though? I really need to get in on the freezer thing! And I wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog the other day ... I was struggling with Cam going to resource but knowing that someone I know thinks it's a good thing has put my mind at ease a ton! Thanks so much..
Brookie

Nikki said...

It's not Boring..whatever. I have cafe rio pork to swap with you.. Sorry I ended up working all weekend.