I have been trying to think of something not boring to post and somehow I totally forgot to write about the Vanilla Ice / McHammer concert on Friday. It was so much fun and totally made me feel like an old person. I have also included for you a very low quality video of Vanilla Ice (you're welcome). The concert was really fun but a bit low budget. We had to wait forever for Vanilla Ice to come out and they had this crap DJ playing 80’s songs for an hour. Then we had to wait another hour before McHammer came out and the same stupid DJ was playing again. So the concert started at 9:00 and got over at 1:30 and maybe had 1 ½ hours of Vanilla/McHammer. Thanks Berny and Nikki for coming with us…even if Berny will not dance. I was looking for people that I might know then when the concert was over we ran into one for the girls from our Sunday School class…too funny. Oh and Berny is making crazy faces on purpose...I guess that is what he looked like in 1991.
7 years ago
5 comments:
I... am jealous.
Vanilla ice and MC Hammer in concert... seriously?? I had heard about an MC Hammer concert but I thought it was a joke. Glad you had fun!
It looks like you had fun!!!!
I am also jealous! I really wanted to go but had no moo-la. Oh well, at least I got to NKOTB! Oh, BTW, Scott is back at work for now. I don't know if it will last, but at least I can breath a sigh of relief for now.
Yeah, you know it! I really felt old when I was ready to call it a night way before one. It was awesome!
Post a Comment