I didn’t take a picture of us. Jeff and I dressed up as Thing 1 & Thing 2 we handed out candy then went to a Haunted House in the Old Granite Church. In case anyone wants to know it is a kid friendly Haunted House with super friendly dressed up old men. The church was really pretty cool inside so I am glad that we went and glad that Jeff will go along with me on things like this.
The rest of the weekend seemed to go a lot like this. Look for the cat, find the cat, take the cat to the vet, look for the cat, find the cat, take the cat for a bath, look for the cat, and lock her inside for Halloween. I swear that cat knows when we have something bad planned for her. She will be right in the middle of the floor then 5 minutes later there is no sign of her and you have to spend 30 minutes in the ditch looking for her. Then she spent all day Sunday trying to make us feel sorry for her.
And on an economic note CIT declared bankruptcy. Yes the company I work for also declared bankruptcy last week (really I can’t catch a break). CIT was given $2.33 Billion in TARP funds which now “the government” will likely not recover. “The Government” being “We the People,” it is our money. I just hope we all remember come 2010 elections
7 years ago


1 comment:
I do remember that church. I wish you had gotten a pic of you and Jeff. I would have liked to have seen your costumes!
Post a Comment