But I don't care because I really want him to be awake so we can do something fun. Why is Jeff sleeping? I'm sure some of you can guess. Probably because Halo is going to ruin our lives. He was up last night until 4:00 am playing games - then got up to go to church and - back to bed. Next week is the release of Halo ODST. I think I am going to need some friends or a date.
7 years ago
3 comments:
My husband spent the day sleeping as well (not because of Halo). I guess it's a good thing I have these little monkies to keep me occupied! I'll be your date, Diane.
Scott would do the same thing, except he doesn't really have anybody to play Halo with. I should encourage him to go online because I work on Sundays until 3:30 pm right now and he gets super bored.
my husband was a contributor of this sleeping coma... um. I LOVE the cat in this picture! :)
when it gets released. Let's go to a movie and leave Jaren and Jeff with Halo and the kids! :)
Post a Comment