Monday, December 7, 2009

Slow Cooker Cranberry Roast - Less than $5.00

Hello - blog world!  I come back to you with this:


Super Simple Cranberry Roast - Slow Cooker
This can also be made ahead as a freezer meal and cooked from frozen.

2-3 pounds Beef or Pork Roast
1 Tablespoon dried onion flakes
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce

Freezer meal method - mix all the stuff together - put roast in ziplocg bag - poor sauce over the top.  Freeze. To cook put in crockpot (frozen) and cook for 7-9 hours on low or 5-6 hours on high.  I did one for 9 hours today and it was awesome.  Put it in when I left for work and it was perfect when we finally got home.
None Freezer method - skip the freezing.

2 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

glad you are back! this looks delish. i think i will for sure try the freezer version

Anonymous said...

Diane you are becoming quite the little cook! love all your recipes!