Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fishing on Jeffs Birthday

We went fishing on the upper provo for Jeffs Birthday. He got some new fishing boots so I guess that means we have to go. Then on this trip the felt came off the bottom of both of mine so I got some new boots also. The tree that ate my fly - if you can find it you win a snowcone.
Jeffs catch of the day - he he he - pretty little.This is how I look when on my 2nd try I end up in the tree.


Jeff having fun on the river.

As an added bonus this trip I took my camera and didn't get it soaking wet. Can anyone tell if my pictures are better. I love my new camera.

5 comments:

Lydia Graham said...

I see the fly! Do I get my snowcone now?? Just kidding. It looks like you guys had fun. Tell Jeff Happy Belated Birthday from me!

Jessie Riley said...

what camera did you get?

ps. i think i want to learn how to fly fish... am i crazy? You have to teach me... cause I'll kill Jaren if he tries to teach me. Yeah! we love eachother like that! :)

Diane said...

Jess - my dad can teach you. I just enjoy the river. But we can go and get our flies stuck in trees.

Anonymous said...

I want to fish too! lets go girls... I am in! oh and we need details on your new camera!

Post-it Notes said...

New cameras are the best! I think my fly would get stuck in the tree too if I attempted to fly fish. Glad Jeff got a chance to use his birthday boots.